How to Replace Blog URL on Blogger.com? There are 4 ways to replace. You can replace :
- oldsubdomain.blogspot.com by newsubdomain.blogspot.com
- subdomain.blogspot.com by domain.com
- domain.com by subdomain.blogspot.com
- olddomain.com by newdomain.com
4 This replace method I will explain one by one. Read through!
- click your blog address
- replace text oldsubdomain.blogspot.com by text newsubdomain.blogspot.com
- click save
- Stage of getting 2 Cname packages on the blogger.com dashboard
- Stage of adjusting the name server and entering 4 A Records and 2 CName packages in Domain Management
- Stage of domain costume execution and propagation on the blogger.com dashboard
Stage of getting 2 Cname packages on the blogger.com dasboard
- Enter blogger settings >> Custom domain Enter the domain you've purchased, for example: websitoes.com.
- When this method is done, the blogger will provide 2 unique code packages called CName
- Copy CName to be pasted at the next stage in Domain Management.
Stage of adjusting the Name Server, Entering 4 A Records and 2 CName packages in Domain Management.
- Go to domain management at web hosting >> select domain >> Name Server.
- Usually, the Name Server doesn't need to be changed for custom processing to blogger. So just leave it, and click save in the default conditions!
- Enter 4 records one by one, which is a set of numbers as shown in the picture
- Enter 2 Cname. For the position regarding which column it is entered in, you can see an example of the image earlier so that it is not wrong.
- Click save
Now if at this stage there is an error, you will not be able to connect the domain to blogger. So, make sure that everything is correct!
Stage of domain custome execution & propagation in blogger.com
- Make sure the previous steps in domain management are correct.
- Enter the domain name again as before being awarded CName. Now you shouldn't be rewarded with a cname anymore, because it has been shot from domain management.
- Wait for the propagation process, usually 1 hour. Do not update anything during the process propagation.
- After 1 hour, refresh your blogger.com dashboard page to update all the links that are embedded in all text on your blogger.com dashboard.
- If the page has been refreshed, turn on the HTTPS so that your blog address is secure.
- Wait 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes have passed, try to access your web address.
- Success ...
- Delete domain.com
- click save Refresh page. If you click on view blog before refreshing, chances are that your blog cannot be displayed because the link that is inserted in the view blog is still https://domain.com has not changed to https://subdomain.blogspot.com, while the address is https:// domain.com has been uninstalled. so this address is no longer blogging so it cannot be accessed. So don't forget to refresh before looking at the blog.